Registration for Fall and Spring terms 2012
The registration begins on Monday, 4th of June. This only concerns new students. The registration for old students begins on Monday 21st of May. Have a closer look at the rules, and let's dance!
1. Choose the most suitable class for yourself from our weekly timetable. More information on specific courses can be found from the categories:
Varhaiskasvatus - Early childhood (3-6 yrs)
Taidetanssi (contemporary, jazz, show)
Kisaryhmät (Competition Club)
2. Get acquainted with the rules and pricing.
3. Each student at KETO is automatically part of the basic syllabus of Basic Education in the Arts. An opportunity to study the advanced syllabus is also offered.
4. Go to section ilmoittautuminen - “Registration”, choose a class from the drop-down menu and fill-in your personal details. If you are unable to find your class from the menu, you can also register by sending the required information by email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
5. There will be no separate confirmation after you have registered. If the class is full, you will be contacted by the KETO office.
6. The registration is binding! If you wish to come and try a class for one time, you must register for it by email (email@example.com) and mention that you are only attending one class.
7. If you wish to change to another class in the middle of the term, it is done without any extra fees. Email or call the KETO office about the change of class.